Thanks http://conciergelibrarian14.com/ who nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. I have enjoyed her blog immensely and you should definitely check it out! In fact, you should follow, subscribe and regularly read her blog!
[Taken from http://conciergelibrarian14.com/ Nomination Post]
Here are the rules for this award:
- Say “Thank You” to the person who nominated you & link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers (only nominating 2) and let them know they have been nominated.
- Include the Award Badge in your post.
10 Questions for my Nominees
1. If you could do it over again, would you select the same profession?
If I could do it all over again, I would probably finish out medical school. I would still work in the university library as a student worker, but I would pursue my MD.
2. What is your ideal vacation spot?
A big city, with lots to do! I love New York City, Chicago, Seattle etc…
3. What was your favourite subject in high school?
Science! In particular I liked the biological sciences and chemistry.
4. Mascara or eyebrow pencil?
Mascara. I don’t even own an eye brow pencil…
5. How long does it take for you to get ready for the day?
Depends on what I’m doing. If I’m getting ready for work, it normally takes me about 45 min- 1 hr. If I’m just running errands, I can be ready in about 20-30 min.
6. Where are you from?
7. Lipstick or lip gloss?
Lip gloss, preferably one that tastes good.
8. Who is your favourite singer?
9. Netflix or Hulu?
Normally I would say Netflix, but I have really been on a Hulu kick lately….
10. How many hours do you spend per week blogging?
Not as many as I should. I definitely have a lot of draft posts started though!
I am nominating:
Questions for my Nominees:
1. What is your favorite book? Have you read it more than once?
2. Do you have a favorite word? What is it?
3. Is there a place that you eat often? Do you always order the same thing?
4. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
5. If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?
6. What/who can always cheer you up?
7. If you could create a job title for yourself, what would it be?
8. What website do you visit every day?
9. What is the most random thing you’ve ever watched all the way through on Netflix/Hulu?
10. What drives you to do what you do? What motivates you?